Mark J. Beauch
1990 Terra Technical College 2-year certificate in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- City of Toledo: Journeyman in Heating and Air Conditioning; Journeyman in Refrigeration
- City of Maumee: Journeyman in Heating and Air Conditioning
- EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification
- Executive Management Training
- Service Manager Training
- Numerous seminars including Copeland Compressor School, Liebert School, Manitowoc Ice Machines
1988 to Present: Noron, Inc.
1997 to Present: Noron, Inc.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Service Department – customers, technicians, service vehicles, maintenance agreements, service repairs, service replacements, billing issues, and overall customer experience.
- Responsible for HVAC maintenance at two major plants.
1988 – 1997: Noron, Inc.
- Started as truck driver/service helper and progressed to lead technician.
- Trained new technicians on all paperwork and service responsibilities.
1984 – 1988: McDonald’s
- Manager responsible for scheduling, ordering all food and supplies.
- In charge of all day to day operations